Monday, February 09, 2009

check maria's blog, holla!

I am having trouble loading pix but look in the next few days. In the mean time, try my cousin Maria's blog.
Oh and my camel's name was Rama and we trotted home before everybody else's yesterday! A big holla to that. And, he did not spit on me or throw me off. I did lose a race against John up a sand dune thuogh, because I tripped on my face. Sand up the nose and all around.
Soon, I will post about Pushkar, AKA Hippie Skirt Heaven!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah-
I love reading your updates. Sounds like a grand adventure so far!

cal said...

Hey Leah, so cool to read about the Fort and the Taj Mahal and your camel ride! sounds like you are having a great time. We miss you a whole lot and LOVE reading your blog!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Quoting previous, "you're blog is ridiculously cool!" Can't
someone swing a media contract? :)
Maybe you won't be coming back--??--Poppies, saris...and samosas? Doesn't get any better than this!
[Wanna hear outback, walkabout... and hollas...]