02.01.09 SundayI spent most of the morning sleeping off a cold (I pretty much woke up sounding like a dinosaur everyday, of the 15 day excursion, it was awesome), and ended the night going to a club with Anant (our tour leader) and OC Mike. Good times, but expensive! Turns out the club was having a private party but they let us in--it was a "Devil Wears Prada" theme and the girl whose party it was had the horns and all. We did get to practice more of the bollywood shimmy, which was very fun (this ended up being our only night out dancing on the trip).
The main score though of my day (besides meeting Raja on the bike rickshaw) was bartering for 10 napkins for 10 rupees from a few men at very dirty corner store. Saying very dirty in India is really saying something, since pretty much everything is Covered in dust. But, I was desperate to blow my nose and I figured it was, in effect, a fair trade (modeling them here).
No comments:
Post a Comment