Friday, June 02, 2006

Best Find Ever!!!

I went home last weekend to the SD to visit my parents. My aunt and uncle also were visiting from Wisconsin. Aunt and Uncle like to go to antique stores, and I went along last Saturday morning to one in Canton, SD.
Please feast your eyes on the Best Find EVER at an antiue shop: Purple Hippopotami Salt and Pepper Shakers! $1 each!!!! So like TOTALLY AWESOME!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are as great in person as they look online. Great find, Leah!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, love em :)

Karoline said...

I agree...best fine EVER!!!!

Karoline said...

Find...not fine...grrr.

PJ said...

Hilarious!

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

they are wonderful and make great pets!

Anonymous said...

Here is some additional hippo fun. Perhaps you've alrady seen this, and it may already be on your blog somewhere, but it really made me laugh!
http://www.mrcomputerservices.com/DancingHippo.htm