Day 11, Saturday, 6/17/06: Today was filled with fab music, especially
Yonder Mountain String Band, who I don't think I had ever seen before. Totally the best dancin' of the festival went down. Go see them if you have a chance. Missy Higgins was also great, she is super popular in Austrailia and I love her voice. Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings wrapped up the night and were totally dancetastic. Talk about sharp dressers too and she has got the moves! I also got to wade in a creek today, as did Senor:Day 12, Sunday, 6/18/06: Today was a Nickel Creek kind of day. If you have not seen them before live you are missing out. So much fun! We went into town and saw them play with about 8 other musicians at a small stage, and later that afternoon they played the main stage. Then still later, some of us went to the after show where Chris Thile (mandolin player from Nickel Creek) played and was joined by many other great musicians from the festival. Also my friend Alana got hit on by the drummer from the Barenaked Ladies, and 6 of us stayed up until early Monday morning. John Prine also played earlier that night, and I bought some pink fat pants. They are sweet.
1 comment:
how do u make the fonts bluish n purple?
Post a Comment