Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day 13 of my 13-day Birthday Celebration


Day 13, Monday, 6/19/06: My birthday celebration came to an end today. It was a little sad, since I had to say goodbye to some good peeps I had hung out with at the fest-i-val. Notice several of us at the right here. However it was an overall fantastic time, with promises made to meet up again next year.

I also had a mountain dew and a hershey bar for breakfast, which is something I haven't done for years. Which made the day awesome in itself. The only thing better would have been to see a yard hippo.

2 comments:

Mystik Spiral said...

Yay - sounds like you had a blast! Happy belated birthday, since I forgot to tell you last week... lol.

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

no prob! it was totally fun and a fun b-day for sure!