
Day 3, 6/9/06: I ran almost 9 miles in the morning, and then I went to the Rockies game that night! They lost but it was soooo nice out. And Laura gave me a great Camelback packback so I can hydrate while I hike!
Day 4, 6/10/06: I went on a date! That's right, sure did. And I drank beer in the park, played catch, and watched this large family play cricket in the park. It was awesome. Later that night I had drinks with Craig and Laura, and a gyro sandwich. Hmmmmm. Also this was Stacy's b-day, so I had a drink for her. hehe.
Day 5, 6/11/06: I went to REI and bought trekking poles! As well as some new sandals and a blue chair. Happy early birthday to me! I also watched a movie, went to the pool, and to the park again, and we brought pizza to the park. Oh how I love day 5 of the b-day celebration.
3 comments:
13 days of birthday celebration is much more fun than a 13 days of school countdown! PARTY ON!!! I'll take a picture of a birthday hippo for you on my safari!
You know you sound like you're seriously into fitness these days...all that running, hiking...so much activity....Bah!
Whatever happened to the good old couch, lots of beer and mindless TV? Seems like its going out of style! :)
Oh fudge, I had your birthday in my sights and let it slip right through my fingers. Luckily you (as you should be) are having an extended birthday celebration, so these well wishes won't seem too much of a faux pas. :) Party hearty dude.
Post a Comment