Sunday vs. Chicago Cubs: Rox 7, Cubbies 8
Tuesday vs. Arizona Diamondbacks: Rox 1, D-Backs 2. An aside: This game last 18 innings. We stayed til the start of the 15th. And then we LOST!
Wednesday vs. D-Backs: Rox 5, D-Backs 9.
As you can tell, they lost all three games I went to. Then what did they have the AUDACITY to do?!?! Win today!
Thursday vs. D-Backs: Rox 8, Cubic Zirconia Backs 4
So they gotta go and looooooose when I go, and win when I am a slave to the man, at my desk, at work?!?! There is no justice. Rockies, I give you love, you give me none in return. And I love you, even when you lose.
Stacy, Katie and James were at the lonnnnnnnnng game with me on Tuesday. Here is some proof. Notice my big hair. Even when I do my hair all big, the Rox still don't win for me! And I thought we had a relationship. Also, Stacy has been back less than a month, and has already been to four Rox games. This is proof she is a good woman. I think I am up to 15 or 16 this season. I think Kaite is up to 356. She is harder core than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment