This past weekend I went camping outside of Asssssspen (whisper it, will you) with my friends Annie, Lloyd and Maggie, and Maggie's brother Greg and his girlfriend Kelly.Hazel the pup was also along for the ride, as was Senor Misterioso.
Though it rained some, we still had a lot of fun hiking at Maroon Bells, listening to the bus driver Russell tell hilarious jokes about beavers: "Did you know that beavers are the best damn builders around?" (hahhahaa), eating dogs and baked beans and of course, lots of S'Mores.
Minus Annie, Llloyd and my four points of failure driving to Aspen, we did eventually manage to get there after about 5 hours and over a dozen deer spottings, and one raccoon.
For those of you wondering, this is where they went in Dumb and Dumber.
Some pictures here for your enjoyment. The hold Hazel is sleeping in is one she dug herself! Most talented. We also have me being all outdoorsy, the four of us being all outdoorsy, and don't forget, the beans.

3 comments:
Hazel sure does get a lot of blog-play. I guess she is quite photogenic. What beautiful beans.
that was my comment. I'm new to the blogging world
Hazel is blog-tastic! And I do love the bean picture. Perfecto.
Post a Comment