Last night I went bowling in Lakewood. It was great fun. Karoline joined me (notice modeling of the sign), as did Senor Misterioso (he had quite the night of staring with his confident gaze down the lane, and diving head first into bowling balls), and James and Brian (not pictured).The wonderful bowling establishment is called Bowl-ero, and it is very Big Lebowski-esque. On Mondays, pitchers of beer are $5, single beers are $1, games are $1 as are shoes. It is fantastic. They also usually have the Rockies games on TV, and of course, tons of bad bad bad music.
As I prophesized before the game, I won two of 3, scoring 132 and 142. Oh yes. I should join a league! Though the main reason I want to join a league is to get a bowling shirt with my name on it. But is that such a bad thing?
Also, Bowl-ero is right next to the Omlet House. I have not been there yet, but I bet it is grand.


3 comments:
i am glad you took a pic of the omelet house, otherwise i would have never believed you. EVER!
I would NEVER lie about something as crucial as the omelet house. NEVER!!!!
oh my! I haven't kept up. You've posted a lot. I'm so up for beer league bowling. How much fun would that be?! I think I want my shirt to say "Special K."
:)
Post a Comment