Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bounty

Laura and I have a garden plot in a community garden in the 'hood. And when I say that we have a garden, it mostly means she does all the work and I eat everything, and I maybe water the garden once in awhile. Works out well.

Yesterday Laura harvested several fabulous vegetables and some flowers that grew from the fruits of our labor. They are quite tasty. The vegetables I mean, not the flowers. Though I should try the flowers, they might taste really good, too.

She also discovered that some evil soul stole two big peppers from our plot! That's sad, stealing from fellow community gardeners.

Please enjoy the pix of our massive zucchini, pretty pink cosmos, tasty scallions, red red tomatoes, and hot! hot! hot! jalepenos.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let her fool you...Leah helps a ton with the garden. She even has garden gloves to prove it.