
The co-ed slowpitch softball team I am on WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP TONITE! And not just league, fools, we won the tournament too! That means not one, but two trophies. Can I get a booyeah?
Booyeah.
I forgot my camera, sadly, but I did get this pic taken when I got home, and we took some sweet pics at the bar with my camera phone, and the bartender lady swore to us that our pic would be on their website (we shall see if that materializes). We also had some fabulous fried cheese at the bar after the game.
Anyway, we won, 14-7 and 15-6, at least I think so, and it's my rendition of the championship now, so I should really just say that it was a no-hitter and we scored 33 runs.
Long live the Telecom Junkies! (OK so Friends of the Poudre was a better name, but we gotta work with what we got).
HOLLA!
1 comment:
Awesome - congratulations!
Post a Comment