Check it here. It's Number 9.
Yesterday I got some fantastic news from my dear friend Libby: her and her boyfriend Tom got engaged! As in, to be married! I'm ecstatic for them. Sometimes it amazes me, in this world, that two people can find each other who are a perfect fit. But they've done it, and it's awesome (and inspiring for those of us navigating the dating waters!)
I noticed today that Tom posted a link to this song on Lib's facebook (oh, technology age, I adore you). I haven't seen fun in person (yet) but I have heard that they are, well, fun! And this song is super sweet. If you dare, take a listen.
I swear when I grow up, I won't just buy you a rose.
I will buy the flower shop, and you will never be lonely.
Even if the sun stops waking up over the fields
I will not leave, I will not leave 'till it's our time.
So just take my hand, you know that I will never leave your side.
I will buy the flower shop, and you will never be lonely.
Even if the sun stops waking up over the fields
I will not leave, I will not leave 'till it's our time.
So just take my hand, you know that I will never leave your side.
No comments:
Post a Comment