Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here we come, WS Game One!

The time has come. At 6 pm Mountain Time tonight my beloved Rockies will battle the Boston Red Sox.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I am wearing my Rox jersey in eager anticipation, and scored tickets (thanks to Annie I. and her parents) to game 4 on Sunday and game 5 (if necessary) on Monday.

GO ROCKIES!! I AM SO PUMPED!

Enjoy a few pix from the NLCS game 4 clincher I was at last Monday. It was a SWEEP BABY!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Awesome awesome awesome! Are you going to any of the games in Denver??

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

yup! sunday and monday i am going!!!

Lizzie said...

Freakin' awesome!

Mystik Spiral said...

I hope you bring the Rox some good luck tonight!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.