Adventures and musings from '05 - '11
I totally need to get a different job so I can create my South Park self instead of...ok wait, I did read about brining turkeys today at work. South Park self seems not so nerdy though.
i love that you have an iPod and a beer. just like my south park self... lol.
What no whiskey? :)
Ha ha awesome! I have to try this right now!
Oh check this out!http://karamiri.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-south-park-self.html
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I totally need to get a different job so I can create my South Park self instead of...ok wait, I did read about brining turkeys today at work. South Park self seems not so nerdy though.
i love that you have an iPod and a beer. just like my south park self... lol.
What no whiskey? :)
Ha ha awesome! I have to try this right now!
Oh check this out!
http://karamiri.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-south-park-self.html
Post a Comment