Friday, November 03, 2006

Biggest Zucchini EVER


Last night after work, I decided to make zucchini bread because we had this HUGE zucchini in our fridge. As I was making it, I was talking to my good friend Tiffanie on the phone, (she's in Iowa). I was trying to describe how big the zucchini was, but I wasn't doing it justice, so I took a few pictures.


As you can see, I could play that Zucchini like the trumpet it was. Turns out I needed about 2 cups of shredded zucchini for the zucchini bread, and that shaved off about 1/5 of the monster. So there is still a large zucchini in my fridge, waiting to figure out how it should be consumed.

As I was multitasking while making the tasty bread, I mistakenly added twice the necessary amount of salt and baking powder, so I decided to add in a secret ingredient, which my counterpart in Iowa very much supported.

Turns out the secret ingredient, as well as lots and lots and lots and lots of chocolate chips, almost totally balanced out the salt. This was tasted-tested by Stacy and Kate, who had some at the Squire Lounge later last evening.

Remember, don't doubt until you try it!!!!

And Whiskey is the secret ingredient to everything good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That is the biggest freaking Zucchini ever!

Mystik Spiral said...

whiskey IS the secret ingredient to everything good.. you got that damn right.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I am so excited to try it!!! I am glad there is still some left.