On Sunday I traveled to the Center of All Consumption in the universe, THE MALL (Cherry Creek Mall to be exacted, even more overwhelming then the norm), with my roommate because we were meeting two friends to see the fabulously sappy new movie, "27 Dresses." Well, since we were going to the mall, I had to go to the Verizon store because my phone has taken to the habit of breaking every two weeks. So after I got another new phone, we are walking to take the escalator up to the movie theatre level, when I see this, and of course, snap a pic with my new telefone:

I kid you not, dear friends. I think these sell these at the pretzel store. Now, I love hot dogs, and jalepenos, and of course, cheesy bread, but this might even be too scary for me. How did I not know this existed? Next time I might just try it, if I am feeling brave.
1 comment:
My mind is absolutely blown. A hot dog, cheesy bread and jalepenos all in one?!
I never thought anything could top the corn dog - but I believe the competition has just thrown its hat in the ring!
Post a Comment