I do have PLENTY of friends that are hard core hikers though, don't be mistaken. The only time I get called hard core is for my tendency to favor a good bourbon, and in that case, I digress.
At any rate, I did a hike a week after Shavano 14er called Three Sisters in Evergreen, CO. This is a very pretty hike, albeit rather leisurely. Annie, Lloyd, their pup Yuki, Chris, his dog Diablo, Elizabeth, Laura, Ashley, Randy, baby Cozy, and Randy and Annie's pups Bijou and Boudin all made the trek.
As you can tell, though not particularly strenuous, Bijou especially found solitude in the water when we took a break. For some odd reason, I forgot to take pix of us having post-hike beers and bacon, but rest assured, we certainly did!
Watch a video of the pups in some mountain water!
woo hoo!
1 comment:
Those pups are beautiful!
Post a Comment