Notice we did some tailgating beforehand and Senor climbed the Red Rocks.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Senor and Ryan Adams
Last week I got to see Ryan Adams twice, at the Fox in Boulder on Thursday, the 2nd, and at Red Rocks on Friday, the 3rd. This was an especially fantastic time because Andy and Miriam were visiting from So.Dak, and because these were the first times I saw Ryan Adams live! The show in Boulder was amazing and Ryan and the Cardinals sounded great, but the highlight was probably hearing him sing "Dear Chicago" at Red Rocks.
Notice we did some tailgating beforehand and Senor climbed the Red Rocks.
Miriam and I enjoyed some Budweiser, whiskey Nalgene, and Hard Salami.
And Bridget was super excited for the show, too!
As was Kentucky Bridget and Laura!
And of course Kate's boys, Michael, Adam, and Senor and I all had a great time!
Notice we did some tailgating beforehand and Senor climbed the Red Rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, did he play Summer of '69?
Post a Comment