

This past Sunday, May 14th, I ran my first 5K ever! This race was great for a variety of reasons:
1. Six wonderful friends did the race with me--Liz, Kate, John, Laura, Katie and Maggie. You guys are awesome!
2. We got to run around the warning track at Coors Field right before we hit the finish line.
3. There was free beer and free pizza (I thought they were going to have hot dogs, so I was a little sad) after the run.4. We get 2 free Rockies tickets for running!
It was great fun and a serious goal accomplished for me. Now just to get ready for the race this Sunday, where I run a 10K in the innagural Colorado Colfax Marathon. Woo Hoo!
5 comments:
Leah fo Shizzle Bizzle, you are a freakin' awesome woman! That is so way cool, you have no idea. Congradulations mucho!
Fantastico! May you run many 5K's and more in your life - thats a Hindu blessing! :)
Wow, I can spell...I mean congraTulations. Geeze Elizabeth.
Any colfax run pics?
haha yes the marathon pix are coming!!
Post a Comment