Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Fever!


OK so I like TOTALLY have FRIDAY FEVER. So does my friend, Jeff "Peeps" Peoples. We are communicating Texas-Colorado and I contracted FRIDAY FEVER from him.

Friday Fever makes you:
  • Not want to work
  • Want to go to Happy Hour, Stat
  • Feel REALLY hyper
  • Send funny emails
  • hehehehehhehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now, an illustration.

6 comments:

PJ said...

Heh heh, funny pic. Yeah Fridays are always the best. I'm in such an upbeat mood right now, thinking of my lovly weekend to come!

Karoline said...

I swear I sometimes get a form of Friday Fever on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Is it Friday Fever if it comes on Monday??

Anonymous said...

Ooops, just saw happy karoline's comment...I totally agree. :)

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

hahaha yes i think you can definitely get Friday Fever on Monday! In fact I think I might have it on Tuesday. Tuesday RARRRRRR

Anonymous said...

Right with ya. friday fever brought me to your blog. so I suppose I have Friday Blog Fever, or possibly Frog fever??? I'm not really sure, I rarely go to doctors anyways.