So at the end of February I finally did it. I got a new car! Well, new to me. Here are a few pics. It's a blue Ford Focus that Stacy named Hollywood. The picture with the two cars is my and Kate's foci. We are most excited to have foci. Hehehehehhehehehhe. The car is zippy! If you want a ride, hollaback.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Let's go for a ride - I'll bring the Twins bucket for emergencies.
4 comments:
Let's go for a ride - I'll bring the Twins bucket for emergencies.
hehehe I will swing by Des Moines and then by Boston and pick ya both up!!!! Miss you ladies!
Congratulations!! Hope the Ghetto Cruiser is in good hands now? We have some happy memories of the Ghetto Cruiser :)
Its so Hollywood indeed! I want a car too....wanna gift it to me? :)
Post a Comment