Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's Baseball Season Again!


I totally love baseball. And I am super excited because this year, there are 7 other wonderful female baseball fans who are joining me on 12 Wednesdays throughout the season to go to Rockies games! The Ladies Night deal is fantastic--only $52 each for 12 games ($30 seats!) for the season, beer coupons and some kind of free gift--and then every Wednesday any woman who goes to a Rox game, also gets a voucher for a future game! That's what I'm talking about. That's right, Ladie's Night rocks.

The huge pile of tix came in the mail the other day. Please feast your eyes on this greatness. Fun!

3 comments:

Karoline said...

AND ROCKY DOGS ALL SEASON LONG!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Leah and baseball...I have a friend who is a Twins fan, who thinks he might be your soul mate because of it. I told him probably not, because he doesn't like raisins. :)

PJ said...

Nanu is very jealous! He wishes he could get his hands on those tix!