Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Library


I love going to the Denver Public Library . If you have have not gone you should find your local branch and get there! You can put everything you want on hold online, check your account, renew items online etc. They have a surprisingly great selection of CDs and DVDs, not to mention books (yeah, obvious I know). Anyway I totally love it and you should too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I, too, love the library! Plus they do cooking demonstrations. How cool are they.

Anonymous said...

I also love the library. I just reserved the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack (inspired by Leah) and all of the OC soundtracks. What's up with the cooking demonstrations Laura?

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

I think the cooking demonstrations are free, we could all go sometime and make something funny.

I once told a guy working at the library that I loved it, and he looked at me kind of funny, and then asked me to spread the good word...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We love our customers, too. Denver Public Library Staff Person