Adventures and musings from '05 - '11
Long hair = sexy, feminine, single-and-looking-to-mingle** results may vary on trips to say ... India
I love short hair on you - although I'm loving your bangs right now! My opinion is skewed because I think the pic of you with short hair is from when you were in Des Moines visiting me!
I'm with Jeff, and like the long with bangs look too. All of the look changes you do just work though, so my vote is a middle of the road vote. :)
More importantly, are you still traveling to Bombay?I like the short haired you...though you do look good with long hair too....
i really can't say! i would say go somewhere in between and don't commit.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Long hair = sexy, feminine, single-and-looking-to-mingle*
* results may vary on trips to say ... India
I love short hair on you - although I'm loving your bangs right now! My opinion is skewed because I think the pic of you with short hair is from when you were in Des Moines visiting me!
I'm with Jeff, and like the long with bangs look too. All of the look changes you do just work though, so my vote is a middle of the road vote. :)
More importantly, are you still traveling to Bombay?
I like the short haired you...though you do look good with long hair too....
i really can't say! i would say go somewhere in between and don't commit.
Post a Comment