Wednesday, July 18, 2007

7-11-07

OK, so I meant to post this LAST Wednesday, on the official 7/11/07, but I lost my camera USB cable and I am Sooooooooooo outta touch.

Anyways, I hope you all headed to your closest 7-11 on 7-11-07 and had your FREE SLURPEE! Oh yes, the buzz on the street was TRUE! Sadly, they would only give me a small, 7 ouncer, but it was Wild Cherry and it was DELICIOUS! So DELICIOUS in fact that I felt the need to use ALL CAPS back there. hahaha.

I don't think I have ever actually bought a slurpee at 7-11, but I have been known to buy my share of Big Gulps back in the day. I almost bought a couple Taquitos for breakfast two days ago, but I resisted.
Cheers to the slurpee!

2 comments:

Samuel D. Bradley said...

Bummer, dude. I live a block and a half from a 7-Eleven, and I didn't even know about this.

Lizzie said...

I didn't know about it either, but I went to the link and learned LOTS of interesting factoids about 7-Eleven...very educational!