Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day


Today is the best day of the year.


Otherwise know as Opening Day. I love baseball, and I love Colorado, and though I don't love the CO Rockies as much as my Minnesota Twins, I still relish in the fact that I get to go to my fourth opening day in as many years at Coors Field. Not to mention the fact that it will be around 70 degrees today, and I will be wearing my Choo Freeman jersey (even though he is now a Dodger, and I think not on the active roster).


I will have a hot dog, I will have a beer, I will sing during the 7th inning stretch, and of course cheer.


Bring on the small ball!

3 comments:

Mystik Spiral said...

yay for opening day! boo for the d-backs just taking a 3-2 lead. i'm so jealous!!

Lizzie said...

Go Twins!! I am lucky enough to have gotten the Twins lesson before moving to St. Paul, but I was relegated to listening to last night's game on the radio...darn ESPN.

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

abby i love that picture!
lizzie i got to watch the game on the tele! so jealous you are in the cities!
brige, at least the rox won tuesday!