I came across this today, and I'm sharing it here because it is truth, and we all need a little truth sprinkled in with everything every once in awhile.I honestly think that some people do just go to the coffee shop so they can have loud, personal conversations in the midst of several strangers. It's quite the interesting phenomenon. I mean if you tried to do that at the library they would boot you out so quick, but at the coffee shop, you just have to turn your iPod up louder to drown it out.
What's worse, is I may have done this before...but I'm sure I didn't talk that loud. hahahaha.
This is from toothpastefordinner, a great website.
Direct link to cartoon, here.
2 comments:
Nice! Thanks for coming out to see us last night. And for that second Jameson, which set the tone for the rest of the evening. -tgv
Ha ha. If truth be told, that sounds like its the truth. Truthfully yours, ~P
:)
Post a Comment