Friday, December 16, 2005

Barbara, AH YEAH!


Hi! I decided to make a blog. It's fun. At least for me. Today I discovered that people really do love Barbara Streisand. OHHHH Yeah! I brought a white elephant gift to my work holiday potluck, which inlcluded Babs brand new disc. Can you believe it was wanted by 4 different people!!! That's right, I am telling the truth. I drew the drawing here to illustrate my point. It was awesome. Long Live Barbara!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't get the Babs thing. I mean, I guess she sings well but the devotion to her is incredible to me.

Oh, and I'm the first commenter with substance!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog! Now we can look forward to some Leah-isms regularly.

Hahaha, and I am your first international commenter :)

Anonymous said...

Blogs are way cool, especially yours Leah. I like it. I like it a lot.

I am a commenter. Just a plain, ordinary commenter. And I am ok with that.
:)

Anonymous said...

yay...we are your first from Carbondale!